30 before 30
My 30 before 30 list.
I heard this great idea from a friend that before you turn 30 you should complete a list of 30 things that you have always wanted to do. 30 sometimes scares me, so, I have a couple of years to try and be brave. The Business Insider listed 30 experiences you should do before you’re 30 and I was happily surprised on how many I had done already.
But… to fill my time between now and thirtydom I decided to make my own list, and here it is:
- Set-up my own home office space.
- Travel further afield than Europe (Bolivia, Costa Rica, Bali and Cambodia are all on my list!).
- Paint more often.
- Go to Disneyland.
- Read 30 books.
- Get a tattoo.
- Ride my bike over 3 miles.
- Get a hobby. (Maybe trying rock climbing again or try skiing for the first time!)
- Do something for charity.
- See at least 3 shows/gigs/plays just buy more tickets in general!
- Go on a Road Trip somewhere.
- Learn a new skill. (Cooking related or learn some better dance moves ha ha.)
- Print out photos and make scrapbooks.
- Donate a bag of unwanted stuff.
- Learn a full song on the piano.
- Cook a roast dinner from scratch and then host a Sunday lunch.
- Have dinner at a new place.
- Go for a long walk.
- Speak in front of a crowd because it makes me nervous and I want to overcome a fear (a work do, a talk, a presentation even a quick introduction… something).
- Make an animated GIF.
- Go to a fancy dress party.
- Buy glasses and wear them. (My eyes hurt when looking at a screen too long and it’s silly.)
- Learn to drive!!!
- Go to a zoo.
- Buy an antique bit of furniture.
- See friends I have not seen in too long.
- Don’t forget that you have a savings account and actually save some money!!
- Do something brave (I know what this is, but even saying it scares me… so I’m going to do it).
- Complete a 30 day challenge. I’m thinking yoga for 30 days.
- Visit somewhere historical, because I’d love it.
April – 3 completed 🙂
May – 2 more completed 🙂
June – I moved house, so 2 completed so far.