New York guide
New York was one of the craziest places I have ever been. It is a city on a HUGE scale.
If you are going to visit, and have more than about 4 days, there are 10 things I would recommend. The following posts will show you each in more detail:
- Central Park: here
- The Empire State Building
- Statue of Liberty
- Brooklyn Bridge
- National September 11 Memorial
- Times Square (and a cheeky bar with an awesome view)
- A Broadway show! (Phantom of the Opera)
- Food, food and more food
- The MOMA here
- The few random extras: including the Sea Glass Carousel, LOVE statue, comedy club, the best picnic option and rooftop bar!